Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is a mild, non-irritating formulation that soothes skin as it cleans. In fact, it’s gentle enough for a baby’s delicate skin. Designed specifically to work for all skin types, it is a simple, yet highly effective way to care for your skin.
● Our best-seller and fan favorite
● As gentle as it gets — soothes and cleanses, leaving skin smooth and soft
● Mild, soap-free formula cleanses without irritation — it won’t strip skin of its natural protective oils or emollients
● Moisturizes without leaving residue that can clog pores• Good for special skin needs including those of rosacea-prone skin
Céleteque Facial Wash
CELETEQUE DermoScience™ Brightening Facial Wash hasNiacinamide and Nanosomes C & E. These are antioxidants that ﬁght free radicals that trigger melanin formation, thus helping brighten the skin.
● Hypoallergenic and safe for use among Filipinos. Efficacy Test- Open Clinical Trial among Filipino Females aged 30-60 years old
● Conclusion: Showed significant skin lightening from the 1st week up to the 3rd week of product usage with the highest percentage of melanin drop of 16.04% on the 3rd week of usage.
So here are the two facial products my we use. I use ceraphil everyday. It really helps prevent pimples and it will make your skin smoother plus it doesn’t have any smell. Tho they both cost much (not much), they are really effective. I hope you fuys will try these products and it will surely satisfy you!
*reviews from their own website*